TyPaw Rocco Organic Dog Toy. It's the Perfect Interactive & Chew Toy that Gently Massages their Gums
$17.99 CAD $20.99 CAD
- TyPaw ORGANIC Interactive dog toy. Highly recommend for dogs that love to chew, play rough, play tug-of-war.
- Jute has been deemed as a non-toxic plant by the ASPCA. It is 100% bio-degradable, Eco & Environmentally friendly. Jute is also considered harder than Cotton thus making it a more DURABLE toy. It is perfectly safe for puppies to chew on and keep them occupied for hours
- Perfect Rope Toy to keep your dog's dental hygiene in perfect condition. As they chew on the toy, it massages their gums and cleans it.
- This toy can be easily machine washed.
- WE LOVE FEEDBACK! If you are unhappy with the toy please drop in a line and let us know. We will do our best to accommodate your needs. If the toy is in perfect condition and unused, we will give you a full refund. WE WANT YOU TO BE HAPPY.
Legal Disclaimer: All toys should be given under supervision due to choking hazards.
Our exclusive range of eco-friendly , ORGANIC dog toys are made 100% from plant-based fibres such as Jute or Hemp or Bamboo. The Rocco Organic Dog Toy is made entirely from Jute.
This toy is perfect for dogs that LOVE TO CHEW, play Tug-of-War and/or, is great for interactive play. This toy is also great for their gums and dental hygiene.
TyPaw MISSION, VISION AND CORE VALUES: Our MISSION is to manufacture safe, natural and durable dog toys and accessories in an environmentally conscious manner while implementing fair trade practices. Our VISION is to add value to the lives of pet parents globally by meeting their demands through constant market research and address socio-economic issues in countries like India and Bangladesh by bringing their local artisans to international standards. EVERY PURCHASE you make on Amazon is helping a child go to school in Bangladesh. Our CORE VALUES include: FULL Transparency, SOCIAL RESPONSIBILITY and Building Relationships.
Tip for the toy: Boil it in chicken / vegetable or beef broth and freeze it. Then give it to your pup to keep them busy for hours!